Frequently Asked Questions
Select a topic for a quick find of frequently asked question’s answers.
FAQ about buying a car with ezAUTO
ezAUTO Certified cars are pre-owned cars that are refurbished for quality and have been handpicked through our 171-Point Inspection. All ezAUTO Certified cars are quality pre-owned cars that are free from major accident, flood damage, and have gone through a thorough refurbishment process. These cars also come with a fixed price with no hidden fees, a 5-day money-back guarantee, and a 1-year warranty
ezAUTO Certified cars are our promise to you. When you buy a car with ezAUTO, you can easily purchase in an informed environment because we have done the homework for you:
- Car History Check: No history of major accidents, no mileage tampering, no fire and flood damage
- Easy-to-understand Car Condition Report: 171-Point Inspection Report
- Easy All-in Price inclusive: exclude insurance only
- All cars listed are eligible and comes with: a 12-Months Extended Warranty Program for Engine & Transmission, provided by our trusted partner, eAutoGen, underwritten by Berjaya Sompo Insurance
- 5-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Browse online at www.ezauto.my/buy-car
- Secure your desired car by making an online booking with a 100% refundable booking fee
- Get contacted by your dedicated sales advisor
- Test drive the car, or skip to step 5.
- Proceed to full payment or loan application
- Car delivery and ownership transfer procedure
- Browse online at www.ezauto.my/buy-car
- Secure your desired car by booking online with a 100% refundable booking fee. The booking fee is standardized at only 1% of the listed price.
- Get contacted by your dedicated sales advisor, and let’s bring the car out for a spin
By placing a 100% refundable booking fee of 1% of the listed price on a car, you can secure the car for viewing and test drives for up to 5 days. This helps avoid disappointments as we prioritize our customers on a first-come, first-serve basis.
The 5-Day Money-Back Guarantee is ezAUTO’s promise to you. If you are not happy with your car after purchase, we accept returns provided if the car is within reasonable condition at the time of handover. View our return policy here.
At ezAUTO, we promise that our pre-owned car are as assuring as it gets. We wish our customers could drive without worrying throughout their car ownership period. This is why we partner with eAutoGen to provide a 12-months warranty program for every car listed on ezAUTO. Having a warranty program as such offers comprehensive coverage against unexpected repair costs so you can drive peacefully.
A quick overview of the warranty program:
- covers up to 30 components of the car’s engine and transmission
- underwritten by Berjaya Sompo Insurance
- access to over 200+ panel workshops in Malaysia for your periodic scheduled maintenance and repair works
Feel free to contact us for further information and assistance.
The estimated monthly payment amount is based on a 10% down payment, 3.5% yearly interest rate and 9-year loan tenure. Feel free to adjust the loan calculator according to your preferences for better budgeting.
Yes. Our buy car marketplace has a good variety of quality pre-owned cars, and if you would love to trade your existing car for one, your dedicated sales advisor will assist you through the trade-in process.
Buyer's tips : Secure your dream car by booking online with a 100% refundable booking fee.
At ezAUTO, we offer you a haggle-free experience with an “all-in price” listed for each ezAUTO car. The price you see is the price that you will pay for your car, not including insurance. There are no hidden fees and charges on top of the listed price.
ezAUTO’s all-in price inclusive of Road tax, Inspection fee, Ownership transfer fee, and Loan processing fee.
Find your preferred car(s) on our website, click on “Book Now”, and once the booking is successful, your dedicated sales advisor will reach out to you shortly to arrange for your test drive.
By placing a 100% refundable booking fee of 1% of the listed price on a car, you can secure the car for viewing, and test drives for up to 5 days, giving you ample consideration time. The mentioned car’s listing will be under a booked status and will not receive further test drives or bookings from other customers during this period.
Yes, you can. Upon every booking and/or request, a dedicated sales advisor is assigned to you with ezAUTO’s official business WhatsApp at +60125231636
Yes, we provide loan application assistance to banks and credit companies as an added value to our services. Speak to your dedicated account manager for further assistance and information.
The commonly required documents to apply for a car loan includes but not limited to the following:
- Proof of residency i.e.: utilities bills
- Copy of NRIC
- Copy of driving license
- Latest 3 to 6-month pay slip
- Latest 3 to 6-month bank or passbook statement
- Latest EA form or EPF statement
- Employment confirmation letter
FAQ when selling a car with ezAUTO
It’s a half yes. Your car’s inspection and valuation CAN be attended by your authorized person with an authorization letter. However, if an offer is accepted, the owner of the car NEEDS to be present at point of car surrender.
Bidding is merely one of our most popular and recommended ways to sell your cars. You can also sell your directly to us OR trade-in for a “new” car at ezAUTO. Your dedicated account manager will guide you through your preferred journey with us 🙂
Our private bidding platform allows dealers to bid for your car every Monday to Saturday from 12:00 PM to 3:30 PM, excluding public holidays as announced.
First, your car will need to undergo an inspection. Our trained inspector will suggest your car’s reserve price and/or make an offer price (should you choose to sell to us directly) be inspected and suggest your car’s reserve price. ezAUTO’s valuation of your car is based on real-time sales listings for similar cars, bidding sales data, trusted car pricing sources, and market trends.
Your car will be inspected by our trained inspectors and it would take less than 45 minutes to complete.
The compulsory items/documents include to be present during your car inspection session are the following:
- Vehicle ownership certification (VOC)
- Road tax
- Spare key
- Hire purchase (only applicable for cars with outstanding loan)
- Approved permit (only applicable for recon cars)
Don’t worry, our dedicated account manager will guide you throughout the journey once you submit the form on this page.
Of course! Many of our customers’ leases have outstanding loans on their cars. Should you sell your car with ezAUTO, we will pay the lease or lien off directly and write you a check for the differences.
Once the appointment is confirmed, the slot is reserved just for you. If you cannot make it, please let us know as soon as possible by reaching out to your dedicated account manager.
Don’t worry. We try our best to make car selling easy for you. Select the “Let us come to you” option on the form, and your dedicated team manager with reach out to you.
Yes, our wide range of verified buyers allows us to support a variety of private-use cars, including recon cars.