- Performs vehicle inspections from various car manufacturers for minor/ major impact damages, vandalism, factory defects, restraint failure damages, accidents, weather related damages and damages incurred during the transportation process.
- Document and code damages as they are found and provide damage verification codes for trucking companies prior to the vehicles being delivered to the car dealerships.
- Able to complete inspections in demanding outdoor environments and fast paced, multi-organization facilities.
- Responsible for quality of inspections, consistency of standards, performance of data transmission, and timeliness of inspections.
- Ability to interpret and make analytical inspection decisions based on a defined set of guidelines applied to new vehicles. Inspections may occur on the grounds, or on board rail cars.
- Damage Reports
- Documents and records vehicle damages, utilizing a handheld computer and digital camera. Ability to identify physical auto damage; assist in conducting root-cause analysis of transportation related damage.
- Renders routine oral and written reports of inspection results as required.
ezAuto is an automotive information and technology ecosystem utilizing data insights to assist stakeholders to determine the valuation and risk associated for each vehicle related transaction. ezAuto has the largest used car inventories in Malaysia. More than 4000 dealers registered to buy and sell car in our platform. Buyer and seller enjoy the best deals and privileges offer by ezAuto.